|Power Steering on Ford 801? (Part 4)|
|01/25/2011 - by Travis|
|Continued from part 3
Well, the quick update here is that it works finally!
There are a few little things to attend to yet, but it is definitely working and works great!
The final design was:
Much of the kit just bolted on, but I ended up having to do this:
Overall, this was not a hard modification but it was fairly time consuming. Part of the reason for that was trying to come up with the easiest and cleanest way to make the changes. Part of that was that I did several other things while I had the tractor torn apart.
I will update with final pictures and such shortly. I will also update once I have had some more time to use the power steering, especially with loader work.